In Shyanats Institute of Education we follow strict admission criteria when it comes to Competitive Entrance Exams and we also believe in the principle " Failure for None"
- An average score of 70% in PCM is mandatory for admissions in JEE(Main/Advanced).
- An average score of 70% in Phy, Chem& Bio is mandatory for admissions in NEET .
- An average score of 80% in PCM is mandatory for admissions in Olympiads
- Preliminary Test is conducted for the students seeking admission for JEE Main& Advanced and NEET Entrance Coaching.
- An scholarship of 10% deduction in total fees is awarded for the students with an average of 80% in Class X.
- An scholarship of 20% deduction in total fees is awarded for students scoring 90% or more in preliminary test conducted for JEE (Main/Advanced) & NEET Entrance Coaching admissions.
- An scholarship of 10% deduction in total fees is awarded for students scoring 80% or more in preliminary test conducted for JEE (Main/Advanced) & NEET Entrance Coaching admissions.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Great emphasis is laid on discipline and character building and students are expected to maintain a high standard of discipline which is to be followed by each student..
- Regular attendance of classes is must is must for every student..
- Attendance is checked by computerized Sign in/ Sign out system which is compulsory
- Periodical Evaluations has to be taken by every student, if not, he/she may not be allowed to take up the next periodical evaluation
- No student is allowed to use any cellphone in the Institute’s premises. If any one is found to do so, strict disciplinary actions will be taken